It's Been 6 Months
As of writing this blog post, its been exactly 6 months since I began my job at WTAP as a Weekend Meteorologist. In this time I have grown a lot as a meteorologist and as a person. I'll be keeping this post pretty short but I'd like to post the top 5 things I have learned since I started my job in January.
1. Working in a field that you love really makes the job not feel like 'work'.
2. Although Parkersburg isn't a big city like where I came from, the area has really grown on me and I enjoy exploring the region and all it has to offer.
3. It unfortunately still gets hot in the summer here in the Mid-Ohio Valley (I might need to move farther north).
4. Sometimes you have to push yourself further than you'd like but in the end it will make you better at what you do.
5. I love bringing you all the weather in a fun and informative way and I look forward to continue giving you the best forecasts possible!